Friday, April 23, 2010

Bonjour Tu Le Monde!

Hey People,

Evidently i have given my blog a whole new look....I like it but still feels like it can be better....but for now i think it rocks!!!

The picture with my most recent post is Leonardo and I cooking away at the dinner party...and i also forgot to mention that the next one features all of us cooking something from our home countries...hope they would not die from the Jollof rice i would cook because i would cook it with my normal dose of pepper o!!! lol! but really im not going to disrespect my Jollof rice to respect someone's palette "if e too hot for u no chop am!" *O_O*

Major news! i keep forgetting to write about! on Sunday after cleaning my house...ii get a serious Brainiac moment...i decide to cut my hair....lets just say i had a new dumb decision to add to my hall of fame "what the Hell was I Thinking" decisions....

Don't worry..i still have my head...but with almost no scalp! lol!!! On the real though my hair is not so bad and i tend to keep practicing.....its saves a brother 10 euros mehn and treacherous/fearful journey to the ghetto!!!

Please if you are not watching Glee you should be arrested! please follow the link below to watch all the Episodes and any show you are into...and even movies
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/movies/search.php?q=Glee&md=shows&sa=Search

I'm off to Monamarte with Kristen today...Im guessing it should be fun

To the 16 fficial followers of the blog...thank you and to all the many unoffical followers thanks for going through my life through this blog and he humbling feedback

My family I love y'all

A Bientot!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment